Rates change throughout the year based on season and availability. To view rates, please visit our Reservations page and select your specific dates of travel and the room type desired.
For assistance in choosing the proper and most comfortable accommodations for you and your guests, we encourage you to contact our Office staff at 541-547-3175
- 2-Night Minimum Stay for all Rooms and Cabins on Memorial Day Weekend, all of July and August, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas through New Year’s
- A 2-night restriction may be added to some 3-day weekends
- There is an 11.5% lodging tax in addition to the room rate
- Dogs are allowed in some units; please see our dog policy, right
- DOG FEE – $10 per dog per night
- Service dogs stay free and are permitted only in pet-friendly rooms. Service dogs are professionally trained animals that assist the legally impaired. Companion dogs are always welcome but will incur a pet fee.
All Standard rooms are beachfront ocean view with private balcony. kitchen and electric fireplace.
- Standard rooms are on the main level and most are dog friendly
- Rooms with 2 queen beds are family-friendly and accommodate up to 4 people.
- Rooms with a single queen or king bed accommodate up to 2 people and have an additional seating area with 2 chairs or a loveseat.
- All rooms have a dining table with 2 chairs.
Signature Theme Rooms
All Signature rooms are beachfront ocean view with private balcony, kitchen, and electric fireplace.
- Signature rooms are located on the upper level and offer a variety of
themes for a beautiful and memorable getaway.
- These rooms are perfect for the couple seeking a romantic getaway or the single traveler looking for peace and relaxation.
- Signature rooms are ADULTS ONLY.
80-year-old vintage cottages newly remodeled for a quaint and cozy stay.
- All are 2 bedrooms with a queen bed in each, a full kitchen and living area, including a small dining table and carport.
- All 4 with electric fireplaces and a couple with sleeper sofas.
- The cottages do not accommodate the same number of guests.
- All cottages will accommodate up to 4 adults only, and some offer additional sleeping areas for extra children.
- For the care of our vintage structures, we ask that they not be used for group gatherings or reunions of more than 8 people at any time.
Please contact us with any questions, or if we can help you choose the best cottage for your family or group.
- 2-night minimum for most holidays and peak season.
Brand new addition located on the upper level.
- Full kitchen, electric fireplace, and private balcony in the living area.
Master bedroom with private bathroom, balcony and fireplace.
- The Sterling Suite is adults only and may only be booked by contacting us directly at 541-547-3175.
- 2-night minimum stay during holidays and peak season.
Check-in and -out
- Check-in time is 3:30 pm and check-out time is 11 am.
- Guests arriving past 7 pm need to inform our office no later than 6 pm, day of arrival.
- Payments will be processed for late check-in prior to closing and late arrival.
- Reservations canceled prior to 7 days of arrival will not be charged.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will be charged a $50 fee.
- Cancellations made the day prior to the arrival date will be charged a one night stay.
- A 14-day cancellation is required for all cottages June through August, and all group reservations of 3 or more rooms year-round.
- All rooms and cottages, including balconies and carports, are non-smoking: this includes marijuana.
- If evidence of smoking is found during your stay or after check-out, a $300 fee will be applied to your credit card.
- We provide 2 designated smoking areas for tobacco only, the remainder of the property is non-smoking.
- We are just steps from the beach!
We are located on a dog-friendly beach. Many dogs roam free in the sand, please do so at your own risk. Follow these simple rules and enjoy your stay.
- We are dog friendly - 2 dogs max are welcome in select rooms.
- Guests must sign the Dog Policy Agreement when checking in. Please read the policy so you are prepared to comply when you arrive:
“Dog Policy Agreement”
- There is a non-refundable pet charge of $10 per night, per dog.
- A $100 fee will be assessed if a pet is brought into a non-pet friendly room, on top of the nightly pet charge.
- If a pet owner leaves the property at anytime, the pets should travel with them and not be left unattended at the motel.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool building.
- Dogs must be on a leash or in a crate while in any public area on the motel property- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pet owners must walk their dog in designated pet areas, and be responsible for picking up after their pet. Observe area where dogs are not permitted, the main entrance lawn and the grass area south of the motel parking lot are off limits to dogs!
- Pet owners must clean up immediately after their dogs, there are bags and trash receptacles in the pet designated areas.
- Pet owners agrees that should their dog create any disturbances which cause complaints from other motel guests, the pet owner shall immediately make arrangements to house their pet elsewhere, or may be evicted from the property without refund.
- Pet owners accept responsibility for their pet and will not hold the motel responsible for any incidents involving their pet. Any damages incurred within the pet owner's room due to their pet are to be assessed at check-out and will be applied to the credit card on file with the motel.
Swimming Pool (Closed During Covid Until Further Notice)
There are several new Oregon and Lincoln County Laws in place. We stay updated and educated for your safety.
Know that the posted rules are not wishful policies created by motel staff; they are laws that pertain to private commercial pools that do not have on-duty supervision or a lifeguard, For the safety of all guests, we follow the laws and policies, and will ask the same of you.
- The pool is for Silver Surf guests only. Your visitors do not have pool privileges.
- No food, alcohol or beverage of any kind is allowed in the pool building.
- No balls, discs, toys or flying objects are allowed in the pool building.
- All swimmers are to wear appropriate swim attire. No cutoffs, jeans or street clothes are allowed.
- Swimmers must rinse off in the provided showers or in their room prior to entering the pool.
- We do not allow toddlers and infants in the pool with diapers, swim pants or bare.
- By law, any accident requires pool closure and is highly unsafe for swimmers.